Wall Stud Assembly
Wall Stud System
Kanpoh’s Steel “Box-Studs” Wall Stud System is a modern approach to wall construction that saves space, time and cost over traditional c-channel metal wall studs. Available in a variety of dimensions tailored to American building standards.
Top 5 Benefits of Kanpoh’s Metal Stud System
- No spacers or bracing required – requires studs and runners only
- Box stud design is strong and rigid, preventing twisting and irregularities
- Compact and lightweight material installs easily, shortening the construction period
- Shallow design increases usable floor space
- Simple, beautiful finish after construction
Kanpoh L Deck Plate
L Deck Plate System
Kanpoh’s L Deck Plate System is a space- and cost-saving alternative to traditional corrugated metal decking and site-formed concrete slabs. Its unique design allows for fast and easy installation, while its rigid design requires fewer support spans than its competitors.
Top 5 Benefits of Kanpoh’s L Deck Plate System
- Lightweight, rigid design allows for fewer, longer support spans
- Flat surface is easier to walk on and more workable, decreasing construction time
- Requires less total concrete. Flat decks can also be used as a replacement for formwork for the reinforced concrete floors.
- Manufactured to the required length, reducing construction site scrap
- No support required for general slab formwork. Save time and cost on formwork assembly and demolition.